Suffering from headache, or your eyes feel fatigued? There is no need to panic as we’ve got a simple solution for you. We understand that after a busy day at work, you may end with a headache or tired eyes especially those who sit in front of a computer. For the brain to function well, it needs consistent flow of blood to and from the blood. But as a result of some factors, this doesn’t occur which leads to several issues. All of these issues and many others can be relieved or cured by massaging your head, eyes and scalp.
A head massager functions well to relieve the pain in your head and improve circulation. Since there are different models and brands to pick from, eye and head massagers can be challenging to choose. There are those that are battery powered while others are powered by electricity. Some are very portable while others heavy. Know what can work well for you by reading this review further and seeing some of the best therapy head massagers on the market.
Importance of a head massager
- Assists you to relax your face, eyes, and neck
- Betters the quality of your night’s sleep
- Offers a calming and pleasant experience
- Alleviates anxiety and depression
- Supports hair growth
- Assist to eliminate headaches and back pains
Factors to consider when searching for a head massager
- Durability – it is a nice idea to go for a quality and durable device. You want something that will last. A good number of electrical gadgets have optimum operation time, which usually goes for 12 hours. Thus, look for a device that can function for 12 hours.
- Portability – this depends on how you want to use the head massager device. If you want to travel with it from work to home or any other destination, then you need a device that is portable and easy to carry. Some have carrying cases and this will be easy for you. But if it’s for use in one area, then portability is a key factor.
- Design – the design that you choose should be able to fit well on your head. Some are big and heavy while others are compact and lightweight. Select a therapy head massager that you’re comfortable to put on.
- Powering mode – what type of power do you prefer for your eye and head massager to have? Is it electricity or battery power? Every power has its own advantages. If you want a portable device, then a battery powered gadget is okay. For stationary devices, electricity powered scalp massagers are great.
- Usability – getting a simple to use device is important for quick and easy operation. But if you want a more advanced massager, one with several settings is great but can be somehow tricky to use.
- Price – therapy head massagers are categorized differently. The simple designs are cheaper while the more advanced ones are costly. Pick a device that you know will offer you with the massage you are looking for whether it’s for the eyes, head or scalp.
The top 5 head massagers reviews
NORLANYA electric head massager
Norlanya head and eye massager is a powerful device that will bring relaxation and headache relieve to the user. It has 4 relaxing modes which are deep massage, heat, vibration massage and music. Also, it is powered by a cord and 4 AA battery which makes it suitable to gravel with.
- 4 relaxing programs
- Powered by USB code on computer
- Adjustable diameter for helmet
- Handheld controller
- It is easy to use with the handheld controller for changing working programs and other functions.
- Is powered by a cord or 4 AA batteries
- Comes with 4 massage programs for effective massage
- Has a display screen where massage symbols are shown
- It is very convenient to use as it can be adjusted
Breo iDream3 Eye and head massager
Breo iDream3 eye head and eye massager functions excellent in providing a soothing feeling to the head and eyes. The massager can be easily adjusted to fit different head sizes and has a remote controller for easy use. These and other great features make it to be a perfect therapy head massager machine.
- Wireless controller
- Adjusting knob
- 6 major massage elements
- Patented head massager
- Remote controller
- Has an easy to use remote controller
- It can be adjusted to fit different users
- It is comfortable to use with built-in MP3 player
Pure therapy head and eye massager with tension relief acupressure
This is one of the most effective therapy head massager on the market. It is adjustable to fit different head sizes. In addition, it comes with double layer airbag for added comfort. The 4 vibration modes allow the user exercise muscles and it is extremely portable.
- 4 vibration modes
- Adjustable size
- Heat compress feature
- Double layer airbag
- Remote control
- 4 intelligent air pressure massage settings
- It is very portable
- Has a calming music and nature sound that assist user relax and improve mood
- Adjustable size to fit different head sizes
JUFIT head massage helmet
For those looking for a perfect electric head massager, this is the best deal or them. It covers both the head and eyes which are relieved of pain and brings relaxation to the user/ easily adjust the helmet massager to it you and use remote control to change music, settings and timer.
- Adjustable helmet size
- Head massage helmet
- Remote controller with display screen
- 6 default massage modes
- It is convenient to use with professional manual
- Handheld controller makes using it to be easy and fast
- It can be easily adjusted to fit different head sizes, but check dimensions first
Vitagoods Scalp Massager
If you want to improve your scalp and support hair growth, the Vitagoods scalp massager is the best product to use. This device is created to be used in the shampoo for both kids and adults. It comes in 3 amazing colors from which the user can select. It controls dandruff and supports growth of hair.
- 3 eye catching color
- Sleek design
- On/off button
- Comes with easy to use switch on/off button
- It is ergonomically designed for easy use on the head
- Suitable for using by kids and adults to shampoo their hair
- Assists in controlling of dandruff
- Created to be used in the shower
Why spend a lot of cash to see a massage specialist or visit the saloon to get a head massage? You can do this in the comfort of your home, office or car by acquiring a therapy eye and head massager. There are different models and brands to pick from. They as well vary in price, design, and power that runs them. Look for one that meets your needs and get it. Understand that the more advanced the device is the costlier it is. You can check out our top 5 massagers for head above or use our detailed information to select one that you feel us good for you.